Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ny Times v. BBC


I feel as though the New York times is more informational as well as more user friendly. I read NYT on a daily basis and enjoy seeing what they have everyday. They continue to improve their website and integrate more news into the website. As a consumer of the news world I feel as though when i think about reading the news for the other countries I dont think about BBC the first thing i think of NYT. BBC needs to find a way to get their name out there and broaden their customer loyalty.


1 comment:

Adverstising Hott Topics said...

I agree BBC does not advertise enough. I really have not heard anything about BBC until we had to research and write about it in class for our blog. Although New York Times is not what I go to first to read up on news I feel it is a recognizable name and they have established a good target audience. New York Times has the lastest news, weather, and sports and keep you updated on what's going on around the world, things that are very important to most people.