Thursday, September 13, 2007

Women in the workforce

I am so glad that I am going to work in the 21st century Before my grandmother passes away we talk about how my generation has so many more opportunities that she ever did. she lived to be 100 years old and we talked almost everyday.

In today's society the men are staying at home and the women are the bread owners and I am so glad to say that I am so living my life in that way. I feel as though most women go to school and start their career before they even think about have children, having a companion or anything else. Women today are comfortable of being themselves and with themselves, they do not need any man/women to make them happy.

I hope that this society can see that women are becoming more self sufficient and we really do not need men for anything that to reproduce.

Shelby

No comments: